♥ All pieces have been made with love and care and if treated so will outlast us all! ♥
● We use Paypal as our main payment option - they also include all major credit cards!
● Payment is expected at checkout, unless you contact me (before purchase).
● Items are not shipped until the payment clears.
● You can cancel your order if I haven't shipped it out yet (I usually do it the same or next day, so you should be quick to notify me). If you're not sure about buying something - convo me and I've reserve it for limited time. You can't cancel orders that are already shipped out. If you change your mind before it reaches you - contact me and don't receive it on your end (the postal services will send it back).
● FREE STANDARD WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
● I ship registered mail "Priority A"; tracking included.
● I am not responsible for the parcel once it leaves my hands, if you want to make sure it reaches you, please contact me about insurance.
(please refer to notes in particular listings for more precise timings and announcements in the "about section" in case of possible delays)
♥ For ready to ship items: 1-5 working days before shipment
♥ For custom items: 1-6 weeks before shipment
♥ For pre-order items: 2-8 weeks before shipment
♥ For rush order please contact before ordering for timing availability (some fees may apply)
SHIPPING TIMES (non official times, but as practice has shown*):
♥ EU: 3-7 working days (I highly suggest French buyers to buy insurance)
♥ US and Canada: ~10 working days For US buyers - if you add second part of your zip code, it might shave off a day from shipping (it sometimes works for faster shipping)
♥ Everywhere else: 7-20 working days
!!! IMPORTANT - Shipping might be delayed if there are problems with the postal services! If the items haven't arrived within 30 days - contact me!
*these time frames are by no means promises, but more estimates.
● I also offer express shipping, click here to add it to your order
● The express shipping guarantees the parcel to reach you within the promised time frame and included tracking.
●If you wish to add insurance to your parcel, add express shipping to your order and note "insured shipping" at checkout and I will convert your express shipping to insured (I will insure for the full amount unless you state otherwise).
● The local postal services don't offer the option to combine Express and Insurance, sadly, so regular standard shipping times apply.
► FRANCE! If your shipping address is in France, I highly suggest to add insurance, the French postal service has proved itself flawed (I've had only 2 parcels lost ever in my 200+ shipping items history and both were in France).
♥ I'm also open for pick-up locally or at events I'm attending. Contact me for details
● I'm not responsible for taxes/customs fees in your country, you should look into that before buying.
● I mark down value on all standard shipping parcels and Express shipping parcels, unless you state you want otherwise.
● I mark full value for Insured shipping unless you state otherwise.
► If your order doesn't arrive within 30 working days for any type of shipping - please contact me, so I can try finding out the reasons (PO service doesn't check before 30 days) or I can recall the parcel for a small extra fee ( usually cover that as courtesy fee).
► I am not responsible for packages lost after shipping them out - if you want to be safe, please refer to Insurance section. No refunds for lost packages, so please choose your shipping wisely.
(Just to clarify in over 400 send packages I've only had 2 lost with no return)
Refunds and Exchanges
● If you have any issues with one or with my items - please contact me.
● I reserve the right to keep 20-50% (depending on item, see below under "comissions") of the items price to cover expenses for custom orders/commissions (don't apply for already offered custom designs in the shop and ready to ship, unless the design has been altered for you)
● You can get a full refund for regular items (ready to ship and custom design offered at the shop) 14 days after you receive the parcel, if you ship the item back to me (for your cost) same way it was send out. But please contact me if there's something wrong with it and you're unhappy.
● If you've decided you don't want the items after they've already been shipped - contact me and DO NOT pick the parcel up, when it arrives - the postal service will ship it back after some time (usually about 2 weeks) and you will save on shipping it back to be. You will be fully refunded, when I receive the package back.
● Exchanges are negotiable, but just in case of shipping damage (note: I will never send out a damaged item!), not lost packages. Please save the box it was shipped in and contact me. We'll negotiate exchange item (or I'll mend the broken one if it's possible) after I receive the damaged item. (You pay for shipping it back to me and I pay for re-shipping it.)
● Please read all the information on size and materials before buying. I can't negotiate exchange because you misinterpret the description. If something's unclear - I'm more than willing to answer all questions and, perhaps, make a custom item if you're not happy with anything in the current listings.
►Colors might be slightly different due to monitor settings!
► please allow 1-2 cm error in width and 1-3 cm error in length for custom design items.
► I'm not responsible for missing packages (I do try and help to find them), no refund. If you're not willing to take any risks - please refer to "insurance" section on top.
Additional Policies and FAQs
COMMISSIONS (Currently closed)
(for a very detailed information about commissions, click here.)
● If you want something made just for you, message me with the idea and reference pictures and we'll sort everything out c:
● For any commission work I take 1/3, half or full payment before (whichever we decide on) I start to make the item. If there's a second/third payment, I receive it before I ship the finished product out.
● For custom items and commissions (designs not already available at the shop) - part of your payment is non-refundable to cover material costs (20-40% for clothing; 40-50% for jewelery and accessories). If you're unsure about this before ordering - you can ask me to calculate the percent before you place the order.
● I you have a deadline for commission works - let me know in advance, before I start getting materials.
● Shipping prices might be different for commissioned work than listed items due to additional expenses.
MATERIALS / CONSTRUCTION / COLORS
♥ Care instructions for most items can be found here: https://eatmeinkme.com/2016/09/28/care-instructions/
● If the custom listing doesn't provide sizing - I will be contacting you about the specific measurements I will be needing to make the item.
● If you're unsure if the item fits you from the measurements, please refer to the size guide to make sure your dress size falls into the measurements of the item. If you're still unsure - contact me and I will try my best to help!
● I sometimes use vintage and/or recycled materials (I usually put a tag or add following words in the description: recycled, upcycled, vintage materials, eco-friendly etc), so some items are one of a kind. Vintage materials can have small faults (discoloration, small stains or distress), but I do my best to find and point them out on the description.
● Custom printed fabrics are printed locally (not spoonflower). Usually on 100% polyester or polymix materials.
● I don't own a serger/overlock, so inner seams are zigzagged neatly.
● Most clothing pieces are hand-wash or can be washed on low washing-machine settings (up to 40°C). If unsure - contact me c:
● Jewelery and accessories should not be soaked (some water (rain etc) is ok).
● Color change in jewelry and metal details over time is normal, to avoid it, we suggest to coat the metal with clear nail varnish to protect the metal coating from oxidation and distress. It is not considered as a faulty product. Contact us if you're interested in having a design in precious metal (silver gold etc).
● Colors might vary from your monitor settings, if you're unsure of the colors - convo me and I'll describe them to best of my abilities :)
● please allow 1-2 cm error in width and 1-3 cm error in length for custom design items.
● Petticoats/blouses/extra items used in model photos are not included in the listings unless stated
● All pieces are made in smoke-free environment. But I do own two cats, so beware if you have allergies
● Not all jewelry is allergically tested. If unsure - ask, worst case scenario - I can make the item in allergically tested materials.
1. To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Tictail to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, phone, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lauma Vavere, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.